Monday, June 22, 2015

Social Media Man

Blogging is a dying art. Well, maybe not dying, but evolving art. I still feel as though the blog is a powerful tool but it doesn't matter if you have the greatest ideas if no one reads it. I've created a powerful twitter handle that garnered almost 5,000 genuine followers but I have almost completely abandoned that. My YouTube channels have gotten millions of views, but since I wasn't the one creating the content I haven't been able to capitalize on the views as of yet. I still have an idea in my backpocket but I don't want to jinx it. Pheed was a lot of fun and probably had the best features of any social media site, but no one uses it. 

The funny thing is that I've figured out a way for people to make money off the internet, but because it is so complex, I'm finding it hard to get anyone to buy in. Maybe I'm just asking the wrong people.

No comments:

Post a Comment